The 2009 film Avatar, the highest-grossing movie of all time, has a sequel called Avatar 2. The Sully family, comprised of Jake, Neytiri, and their children, resides on Pandora in the movie, which takes place more than ten years after the previous movie’s events. Jake must struggle to defend his family and the world he has grown to love since the entrance of a new enemy jeopardizes their ability to live in peace.
Sam Worthington, Zoe Saldana, Sigourney Weaver, Stephen Lang, Cliff Curtis, Joel David Moore, CCH Pounder, Edie Falco, Jemaine Clement, and Kate Winslet are among the cast members of James Cameron’s Avatar 2. The release day for the movie is set for December 16, 2022.
Avatar 2 On YouTube
Avatar 2 Cast
Get ready to be reintroduced to some beloved characters from the original Avatar film and meet new faces in the highly anticipated sequel, Avatar 2. James Cameron has assembled an exceptional cast to bring Pandora’s immersive world to life again. Look at the cast members gracing the screen in this epic adventure.
Returning Cast Members
- Sam Worthington as Jake Sully: Worthington reprises his role as Jake Sully, the former Marine who becomes part of the Na’vi clan after his consciousness is transferred into an Avatar body. Sully’s journey continues in the sequel as he explores new territories and faces new challenges.
- Zoe Saldana as Neytiri: Saldana returns as Neytiri, the fierce and wise Na’vi warrior who becomes Jake Sully’s love interest. Neytiri’s character development and role in the ongoing conflict between humans and the Na’vi will captivate audiences again.
- Sigourney Weaver as Dr Grace Augustine: Weaver’s character, Dr Grace Augustine, appeared to meet her demise in the first film. However, she is set to return in Avatar 2, although the exact details of her involvement remain a closely guarded secret. Weaver’s presence is sure to add depth and intrigue to the storyline.
- Stephen Lang as Colonel Miles Quaritch: Despite seemingly meeting his demise in the first film, Stephen Lang’s Colonel Miles Quaritch is set to make a surprising return. The formidable antagonist is expected to bring new challenges for the Na’vi and play a crucial role in the conflict.
New Additions to the Cast
- Kate Winslet as Ronal: Academy Award-winning actress Kate Winslet joins the cast of Avatar 2 in a yet-to-be-revealed role named Ronal. Winslet’s incredible talent and versatility will bring depth to the character and further enrich the storytelling.
- Cliff Curtis as Tonowari: Curtis portrays Tonowari, the leader of a reef clan on Pandora. His character is expected to play a significant role in the underwater sequences, adding a fresh dynamic to the film.
- Vin Diesel as an undisclosed character: Vin Diesel, known for his roles in action-packed films, joins the Avatar 2 cast in a role kept under wraps. His addition adds excitement and speculation about the character he will portray.
When can I watch Avatar 2 at home for free?
The cinema version of Avatar 2 debuted on December 16, 2022. Early in 2023, it’s anticipated to be accessible for purchase or rental on digital stores like Amazon, Apple, YouTube, and Vudu. Disney+ is also anticipated to offer it for streaming in 2023, though there has yet to be a formal announcement.
Here are some options for free home viewing of Avatar 2:
- Please wait for it to be available on a free streaming service. Avatar 2 will eventually be available to stream for free on a service like Tubi or Pluto TV. However, this may not happen until 2024 or later.
- With Avatar 2, sign up for a free streaming service trial. Disney+ is one of many streaming services that provide free trials. Before being charged, you can sign up for a free trial, watch Avatar 2, and cancel your subscription.
- Enter a contest or giveaway. Several contests and giveaways offer prizes, including free tickets to see Avatar 2 in theatres or free movie copies on DVD or Blu-ray.
If you need to be patient enough to wait for Avatar 2 to be available for free, you can always buy a ticket to see it in theatres. Avatar 2 is sure to be a visually stunning film, and it’s worth seeing on the big screen.