Data control clerk jobs Details
|Name Of Organization
|Compliance Mentorz Inc.
|139, Devon RoadBrampton, ONL6T 5L8, Canada
|Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
or equivalent experience
|1 to less than 7 months
|Salary18.00$ to 20.00$ hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
|Number Of Posts
|The Last date Apply
Data control clerk Responsibilities
- Receive and register documents for data entry
- Enter data according to the specified format
- Transfer data between software
- Verify the accuracy and completeness of data
- Store, update, and maintain databases
- Perform backup procedures
- Perform general office duties
- Classify, label, and store diskettes/ disks and tapes of data
- Create digital records using a scanner
- Transfer handwritten data to Excel or Word documents
Who can apply for this job?
Only apply to this job if:
You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
You have a valid Canadian work permit.
How to Apply
Interested candidates send your CV to this email.