In the following, we the team of isitjob.com are going to aware you of The Punjab Educational Endowment —-Fund (PEEF) 2023, Chief Minister Merit Scholarship (CMMS) Program
This a brilliant chance for those students who are interested to carry on their studies in Science Subjects and the chosen understudies will get a handsome amount in monthly scholarships.
Initial screening/Shortlisted of students will be done on the basis of Marks as per eligibility criteria.
Chief Minister Merit Scholarships (CMMS) / Ph.D. level Foreign Scholarships Programme
The Govt. of Punjab has launched Ph.D. Foreign Scholarship Programme, As per the eligibility criteria set for this scheme scholarship program, both male & female applicants fulfilling the selection criteria are selected for the award of a Ph.D. scholarship to pursue their degree course from one of the top 50 ranked universities of the world. The scholarship scheme focuses on the meritorious students of Punjab. However, special quotas have also been allocated for applicants coming from other federating units of Pakistan.
- Valid Ph.D. admission offer from one of the Top 50 (Subject Wise) Universities of the World (QS ranking) in preferred subject areas (www.peef.org.pk/cmms)
- Not less than 60% marks throughout the academic career.
- Declared monthly family income (including self, spouse, and parents) is equal to or less than PKR. 200,000/-
- Maximum age of 35 years at the time of submission of application.
- All Pakistani nationals, both males and females are eligible to apply.
- Not availed of any foreign scholarship in the past.
How to Apply & more Details
Last Date to Apply: 14 April 2023
For more details click here